Please contact us with any questions regarding membership or pricing.
- Once you become a member you will receive a fee schedule that provides pricing for each individual service.
- All services are available to all membership types. You can order as many or as few services as you need.
- Discounts on services can be acquired based on the membership level you qualify for.
- Detailed service descriptions can be found under the Services tab in the main menu.
- Custom projects and pricing may also be arranged.
We have options available for every budget:
INDIVIDUAL- $99 annually
- Suitable For: Sales professionals, architect, designer, or installer
- Most Common Services Used: technical guidance on product performance, manufacturing, installation, help with a claim, 3PART CSI review, reference to an NSI (Natural Stone Institute), ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act), ANSI (American National Standards Institute), ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials), OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act), or other organization's industry guidelines.
SMALL COMPANY- $500 annually
- Suitable For: small company with 1-15 employees
- Most Common Services Used: product training, technical questions, updates on industry standards, help with claims, content for social media created/reviewed, CEU creation to offer your architect and design customers, position technical info as a marketing tool to gain advantage against competing flooring industries like LVT, carpet, concrete, laminates and the like.
BRONZE- $1,000 annually
- Suitable For: artisan tile makers, boutiques, companies with 15-30 employees
- Common Services Used: stay on top of the most up to date LEED, ASTM, ADA, OSHA, ISO and ANSI standards, ensure compliance to lead and cadmium standards, create product spec sheets, SDS, HPD and other technical document creation
SILVER- Contact us for pricing and details
- Suitable For: national tile boutiques, commercial outside sales teams, medium sized tile distributors and builders, companies with 30-50 employees
- Common Services Used: technical info as a sales tool, technical guidance for unique products that require additional performance metrics for specification, claims mitigation services to keep payouts and tear outs low.
GOLD- Contact us for pricing and details
- Suitable For: large tile and stone distributors, direct importers and fabricators, companies with >100 employees
- Common Services Used: claims mitigation and document creation, internal education programs, CEU's, website review.
PLATINUM- Contact us for pricing and details